Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Walk in the park

 Hello, Bloggers today I'm going to be Blogging walk in the park. About a year ago I had made this park then a few days ago I decided to add a lake and a bridge. I found this easy because I was just going with the flow and did what looked good and it wasn't hard and it was fun. then I turned on shaders for this video of this park so it would look a bit better. I made it on Minecraft education edition. if this was a park in real life would you go to this park?


3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora

    Will

    It is me Quein again from the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. Wow it look like you have created an amazing park on minecraft and yes I would definitely visit a beautiful and well thought out park like this, It reminds me of the botanical gardens in auckland so claiming and beautiful. Thank you for sharing the gameplay on the blog. It really helps me and the bloggers see how beautiful the park is.

    Are there any tips that you could give to me if I wanted to create a park on minecraft?

    I am looking forward to your next post!!!

    Remember to have an Awesome Summer !!!

    Ngā mihi,

    Quein


    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Quein yeah I have a few tips do some searching on the internet for parks and try build them on your wold but make them your own.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post