Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Project Island

 Hello Bloggers today I'm going to be blogging Project Island in this blog in my free time I go on this Minecraft education edition world and make two small floating islands with one tree for both of the islands who rivers as well for both of the islands and the giant island has a castle three trees one river one bridge one cave one abanded mineshaft. I found this easy because I had a lot of time and I am really pasinot about buildings How good are you good at building?








1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora

    Will

    It is me Quein again from the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. It is Fantastic to see your skill and the time you have put into these minecraft activities- Ka Pai!!! I really enjoy that you give a clear introduction in your blog explaining to your fellow bloggers what you have created and that you enjoyed it. I am also very impressed by the clear images that you post on your blogs that show us clearly what you have created on minecraft. I really enjoyed this blog and the floating islands.

    You should be very proud of your mahi!!!

    I am looking forward to your next post!!!

    Remember to have an Awesome Summer !!!

    Ngā mihi,

    Quein

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post