Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2021

Custom X-mas decoration summer learning journey

 Hello, Bloggers today I'm going to be blogging my custom X-mas decoration. I have been tasked to create a custom X-mas decoration. I found this easy because I know how to use google draw and I had and still do have 6 weeks to do this. The yellow and orange represent my two colors for my socials and the white added some brightness to the decorations then I needed a background color so I used dark grey. What is your custom X-mas decoration?



1 comment:

  1. Mōrena

    Will

    My name is Quein and I am a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. It is Awesome to see that you are engaging with the SLJ!!!It is Great to see that you thoughtfully selected colors that mean something to you, thank you for sharing that with your fellow bloggers. I enjoyed the warm colors you have chosen they remind me of a kiwi christmas.

    Do you have any tips for beginners (like myself) who would like to give using vector a go? I think I really want to give it a go, I want to make one with an angel or a snowman.

    I am looking forward to your next post!!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post