Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2021

My custom Super Hero Summer learning journey

 Hello Bloggers today I'm going to be Blogging my custom Super Hero In this Blog I have been tasked with creating a custom Super Hero So I created Ronin a Bounty hunter trained in the arts of stealth and is now a mercenary who fights crime in the shadows taking down criminal bosses His identity is unknown. I found this easy because I already has an idea of what I was going to do and I have used pixel art a lot before, in the end, I found this fun to make. what is your custom Super Hero?





1 comment:

  1. Mōrena

    Will

    It is me Quein again from the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. Well done on completing another blog post. Thank you for sharing your work. I don't know much about Ronin, however, i can see that you have put a lot of effort and thought into creating this image of your hero. I find making the eyes are often the most difficult thing to make or draw, but you have done a great job. I love the positive warm colors and that the Ronin is smiling. My super hero would probably be my mother, do you have any tips for me if i wanted to make one?

    I am looking forward to your next post!!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post